The review process is an essential part of maintaining and improving the overall quality of the project. Here's what to expect:
- Review Phase: Once your PR is submitted, it enters the review queue. One or more maintainers or experienced contributors will review your code.
- Feedback Loop: Reviewers might provide feedback, asking for changes, improvements, or clarifications. This isn't a critique of your skills but an essential step to ensure the project's integrity and consistency.
- Adjustments: You might need to adjust your code based on the feedback. Update your PR accordingly and notify reviewers once the changes are made.
- Approval: Once all concerns are addressed and reviewers are satisfied, your PR will be approved.
- Merging: An approved PR will merge into the project.
Note: Patience is key during the review process. Everyone's primary goal is to ensure the best quality for the project.
Open-source thrives on collaboration and open dialogue. If you have questions, require clarifications, or wish to discuss certain features or changes:
Join the Conversation: Head over to our Discord channel. Engage with other contributors, ask questions, share insights, or seek feedback.
Stay Updated: Platforms like Discord often host announcements, discussions about upcoming features, or even general project roadmap.